On Sunday the 5th, sandblasting of the Lambretta commenced on the frame. I finished it up on the 6th.

First, a couple of issues have shown up. Best to find them now!

crack - at the main tube weld to the rear floor board bracket

↑ ↓ These cracks are where the middle floorboard bracket is welded to the main tube. I'll stop the crack and weld it back good as new.

cracks at the rear floorboard bracket where it welds to the main tube

↓ I didn't do the blasting inside.

I did it in the driveway where I could properly annoy the neighbors.

Taken with SmugShot on my iPhone

Taken with SmugShot on my iPhone

Apart from the welding, this is ready for primer.

Taken with SmugShot on my iPhone

Taken with SmugShot on my iPhone


Taken with SmugShot on my iPhone

Taken with SmugShot on my iPhone