Britain’s Motor Sporting Weekly, Volume 39 Number 22
Special Formula Ford Issue
I bought this issue specifically to get the Formula Ford content and was not disappointed. It even references Macon on page 48!
Reading through this I find the variety of Formula Fords interesting, given that the class was only a few years old by 1969. Also of great interest are the optional extras the manufacturers offered and the prices of the cars when new. Don’t miss the writeup of the engine tuners near the end!
There is great stuff in this issue and as usual, it is scanned with OCR and is searchable.
Click the PDF icon or the image below to read.
- 2 – Pit and Paddock
- 4 – Diary
- 8 – From the Cockpit
- 10 – The Jochen Rindt Show
- 12 – Cape Town Three Hours : De Udy/Gardner lead Springbok Series
- 14 – Macau GP : Kevin Bartlett all the way
- 14 – NZ Gold Star: McRae (Mclaren) at Bay Park
- 16 – Correspondence
- 18 – Deal Brands libre champion
- 20 – Rally Record
- 22 – RAC Rally : European champion wins
- 31 – The Grovewood Award winners-what has happened to them ?
- 35 – USAC Phoenix to Al Unser
- 38 – Club News
- 39 – Special supplement – FOCUS ON FORMULA FORD